Ever wanted to center the Windows 7 taskbar icons, this is a quick tutorial on how to do just that.
- Create a new empty folder, lets call it Dummy Folder
- Right Click on the taskbar, (click unlock the taskbar if you haven't already) go to Toolbars > New toolbar
- Select the folder that you've just created.
- Uncheck Show title, and Show Text.
- Drag this toolbar all the way to the left, and here you can adjust any extra spaces you would like to have between the start menu button and the icons.
- Click on Lock the taskbar when you are done.