A few more changes

Creaky

Admin
You may have noticed a couple of enhancements have happened recently, if not details below.

1. [*:k3ssdqzg]Added a new item to the main navigation bar, Search. The drop down now shows the common searches so they are available on all pages.
    [*:k3ssdqzg]Instant redirect. Instead of being redirected to a thanks page you now get instantly redirected back to the post. This works for all posts except polls
    [*:k3ssdqzg]Guest welcome message. If you are a guest or not logged in to the site you will see a welcome message which can be hidden, once logged in it disappears.
    [*:k3ssdqzg]Read More link. Any posts that appear on the front page now have a read more link in them, this keeps the size of the front page down and allows for longer posts to be displayed.
    [*:k3ssdqzg]Who doesn't like blue, coming soon
red.jpg
If you find a bug with any of the above or with another part of the site please let us know.

Gamrpro

I think I'll stick with the blue because its my favorite color. I'm sure there is a green to this style also.

Creaky

Admin
Gamrpro said:
I think I'll stick with the blue because its my favorite color. I'm sure there is a green to this style also.
There is a green version if we were useing IPB which we are not. Though only colours I have converted to phpBB are the blue & red, blue will stay as default.

Creaky

Admin
The Red style is now active, go to your UCP to change to the new colour. Please note there are two areas that have not been updated yet. They are the Memberlist and the Who is online. These will be updated sometime today,. If you find any problems let me know.

Silent

Graphic Designer
TheNavigator said:
The style is awesome, Creaky!

But sry, I like blue more :D
Then stay with the blue style. I am sure Creaky will update the red style to fit perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.