Advertise Your Forum

Gamrpro

I think a new forum should be implemented where members with 10+ posts can promote their own forum. Members can bump their topics every 24 hours to limit the bumping. A lot of members would enjoy this service.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I think a new forum should be implemented where members with 10+ posts can promote their own forum. Members can bump their topics every 24 hours to limit the bumping. A lot of members would enjoy this service.
Creaky does promote the site on places such as, phpBBCommunities and ForumPromotion. We haven't been getting many users but we are patient people.

Creaky

Admin
Gamrpro said:
I did think of adding a promotion category but decided against it, it's not what the site is about.

Silent

Graphic Designer
I agree with Creaky. If Creaky was to do that, then that will seem like he is desperate to get members into the site by adding an advertising category.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.