Any Projects?

Bituser

So,
What about you? Have you got any projects?
For the past two weeks I have been working on my own tech site. Finally got the imageset done, man theirs some images in that thing.

Creaky

Admin
Nothing new planned at the moment, just some changes to here and another site I run.

Bituser

It has taken me one month, but I am finally finished!
All I need now is a domain name. I built the theme myself. Tell me what you think.
I won't post a link ( I don't want to be stealing your traffic ;))
tech site.jpg

Creaky

Admin
Looks good, like the theme. You can post a link if you want, not managed to get anyone else to join as yet :?

Bituser

Ok. I just bought the domain name for it.
Don't know if its going to be working or not when you try it, but here it is:
http://www.bituser.com

I spent hours and hours trying to find a name. Its so hard!

Bituser

Its kinda hard when there's a few million people doing the same thing every day :lol: . Now's the hardest part, getting users.

Silent

Graphic Designer
There are a couple of projects I am working on.
---

PSNF Network
This is my current project. In this project the idea behind it is to connect as many players as I can to have a month long event. Winning events will help build your profile on the PSNF forum. You can win 'Trophies', and earn prizes such as '$50 PSN Cards', etc.

We also will have many events where we will vist PlayStation®Home, and have a nice social night. Strictly for PSNF members, and PlayStation® fans.

PSNF Partnership Program
This is another project that is currently under closed-development. Should be releaed in a couple of months. :)

therat

Re:

Silent said:
There are a couple of projects I am working on.
---

PSNF Network
This is my current project. In this project the idea behind it is to connect as many players as I can to have a month long event. Winning events will help build your profile on the PSNF forum. You can win 'Trophies', and earn prizes such as '$50 PSN Cards', etc.

We also will have many events where we will vist PlayStation®Home, and have a nice social night. Strictly for PSNF members, and PlayStation® fans.

PSNF Partnership Program
This is another project that is currently under closed-development. Should be releaed in a couple of months. :)
I see your site is open now, looks good.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Thank you, TheRat.

Still, the PSNF Network is closed till we attract more members, and the PSNF Partnership Program is still left in discussion. But nonetheless, the forum has it's initial start. :)

Silent

Graphic Designer
Thanks.

Though a lot of people think I am taking CB's "style". Um, last time I checked web languages was for everyone to use. It isn't signed by CB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.