Best headphones?

Tecca_Nina

I used to have Solo Beats and now I have Studio Beats. Absolutely love them. They've also came nowhere near close to ever breaking on me.

dexterlablab1

I've heard the athe Beats by Dre are the best on the market right now.

The problem however is that they're the most targeted by thieves. Just last week I was watching the news and a subway camera caught a man being jumped from behind and robbed of his Beats headphones.

Tecca_Nina

I've heard the athe Beats by Dre are the best on the market right now.

The problem however is that they're the most targeted by thieves. Just last week I was watching the news and a subway camera caught a man being jumped from behind and robbed of his Beats headphones.
Well I mean, you could get better headphones, for cheaper too. But if you don't feel like doing a lot of research into your purchase then Beats are the best to get.

And unfortunately yeah, I could see that happening. That's why I only wear them outside at certain times.

Creaky

Admin
Beats headphones do seem to be the best around at the moment, got a couple of friends who wouldn't buy anything else.

dexterlablab1

Well I mean, you could get better headphones, for cheaper too. But if you don't feel like doing a lot of research into your purchase then Beats are the best to get.

And unfortunately yeah, I could see that happening. That's why I only wear them outside at certain times.
It's sad that people have to do that. Watch when and where they use their equipment that's MEANT for outside use.

Tecca_Nina

It's sad that people have to do that. Watch when and where they use their equipment that's MEANT for outside use.
It really is sad, but that is the type of world we live in today, Then again, I'm careful of EVERYTHING I bring outside at night. Sometimes I even question taking my phone, even though that's a pretty critical thing to need. It's because of where I live though.

dexterlablab1

It really is sad, but that is the type of world we live in today, Then again, I'm careful of EVERYTHING I bring outside at night. Sometimes I even question taking my phone, even though that's a pretty critical thing to need. It's because of where I live though.
Nah, don't let the "it's because I live in a bad neighborhood" thing deter you.

I live in an upscale neighborhood. And it even happens here all the time. People will be criminal no watter where they live.

Tecca_Nina

Nah, don't let the "it's because I live in a bad neighborhood" thing deter you.

I live in an upscale neighborhood. And it even happens here all the time. People will be criminal no watter where they live.
It's not exactly that it's a bad neighbourhood. Toronto is just like that known for having things like that happen period. :p Even though it's quite the nice city.

youredthiswrong

From what I have read, the Beats by Dr Dre are extremely overrated. I've read some reviews professional DJs have written and they said that, for that price, you could get a pair of REAL headphones with great sound quality. When you're buying a pair of Beats, you're just paying for the little b logo, not for the sound.

So back to your question, I think I'd first look for the unpopular brands and see what people who truly know about the subject have to say :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.