Bluetooth?

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi,

remember when bluetooth was first used to send sound waves and whatnot. Well, lately I have been seeing a lot more with bluetooth technology. On my iPod Touch(2nd Generation), I see a lot of applications(Mainly games), use bluetooth technology for multi-player experience.

Though even on an iPad using bluetooth for multi-player, it tends to go quite slow. Well, let me re-phrase that. It isn't slow. It just isn't in sync. Look at the iPad videos. You will see this on one of the official videos.

Anyway, I also see bluetooth technology being used for file-sharing. Which is pretty nice. On my blackberry mobile phone, I send media to any other bluetooth enabled phone. Not EVERY bluetooth enabled phone. But most.

What do you think about bluetooth technology and mobile communications?

Creaky

Admin
All my recent mobile's have had bluetooth on them but I've never really used it. I can see how it can be used for file sharing etc., really need to investigate it a bit more.

Silent

Graphic Designer
It's really interesting how far bluetooth technology has come into play. I think it is safe to say that bluetooth technology will soon be the new 'Infrared' technology. I mean think about it.

With bluetooth being used for a more 'close' connection, I don't see why you wouldn't use it for remote controls and other aspects of 'close' connection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.