Call of Duty: Black Ops!

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi,

I finally got my hands on a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PlayStation®3! Even though I played the game a week before it came out via XBOX360, I just had to get it for the PlayStation®3, seeing as I believe the engine will run a lot much efficient(Personal Opinion).

There are some exclusive add-ons for the PlayStation®3 such as 'split-screen' online multi-player for PS3. Which is a jaw-dropping wow! Since we know some XBOX360 games played online split-screen multi-player games, it is odd seeing the PlayStation®3 do the same thing. Even though the PlayStation®3 has done this in the past but with the game Resistance 2.
---

Anyway, I waited outside of Gamestop for this game. Very happy to get my hands on one. I played all night, with no sleep for school. Which I am in school right now. :x

Anyway, have you tried this game yet?

Creaky

Admin
Had mine on pre-order and it arrived yesterday, only had time for 1 online game but it's good so far.

Rapid

The game is filled with bugs. Most of the time the game lags when going further. They could have done some better testing before the release :(

Honestly to say this is the best COD game ever made.

Creaky

Admin
Any software released these days have bugs, at least the ones I've seen have been patched quickly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.