Damages

Grimnir

Does anyone else here watch this show?

I feel like I never hear anyone talk about it, but it's such a good show! It deserves to be up there with shows like Breaking Bad or The Wire.

For those that don't know, Damages is a show that was originally on FX (now it's moved to a DirecTV only station) about a young lawyer named Ellen just starting to work for a lawyer infamous for her willingness to do anything to win the case. It's an intense, fast paced show where you never know what's going to happen next!

The new season just started last week and it's going to be the final season ever.

So, does anyone here watch and love Damages?

dirtydog

I feel like I never hear anyone talk about it, but it's such a good show! It deserves to be up there with shows like Breaking Bad or The Wire.

So, does anyone here watch and love Damages?

I have never heard of any of those actually, am I missing something good by being addicted to Investigation Discovery (ID on DirectTv). I almost never turn from that station, unless Stolen Voices or Evil, I are on since I can't stand the narration in those ones. I may have to check out your recommendations though because it does sound like my kind of show.

Grimnir

I unfortunately don't get Investigation Discovery, but it sounds like they must have some great programming! And you should definitely check out at least Breaking Bad and Damages. Breaking Bad is a show all about character progression, taking the main character from being a high school chemistry teacher to a meth dealer and seeing how it changes him. Absolutely awesome show!

Damages is a show about lawyers, but it's more than that. It's a show about being successful and having power and what people will do to keep that kind of thing going, and how dangerous it can get when the stakes are high. Both are absolutely worth checking out and both shows are in their final seasons!

Laura

I am planning to watch it when I have finished Lost (14 episodes to go). I think I will have finish Lost in a week, I can't wait to begin damages, it seems really good.