Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not any more

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

neverforget98

New Members
I've owned plenty of websites in the past and I currently run my organizations website and own my personal self-hosted blog! I love it. :)

dirtydog

I have had websites in the past but quickly gave up because I didn't know what I was doing. I am again trying to find my footing online and once I learn a bit more about generating income and generating traffic I plan on bringing back a blog or two.

dirtydog

Wow Creaky, I don't know how you do it! I can barely keep my house running smoothly and I live alone and you are keeping 6 websites up!?! Makes me doubt you are really "Creaky" LOL What types of sites to you keep up? Are they personal, blogs, business?

QuirkyJessi

I do. I have a few of them actually, and a few that have been abandoned over time because I can't keep up with them. They're mostly blogs and forums at this point. :)

Creaky

Admin
Wow Creaky, I don't know how you do it! I can barely keep my house running smoothly and I live alone and you are keeping 6 websites up!?! Makes me doubt you are really "Creaky" LOL What types of sites to you keep up? Are they personal, blogs, business?
2 are automated affiliate sites, 2 wallpaper sites and the other is a gaming community for a group of friends.

therat

Personally never used anything other than Google Adwords, don;t know the site you've linked to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.