Do you use Pinterest?

youredthiswrong

Pinterest has became a very popular site to share images in very short time - it will probably go away after a while though.

How about you, do you use it? Do you usually "pin" images?

Creaky

Admin
Browsed around the site a few times but never posted anything there, not even a member.

RuthieB

I'm using Pinterest alot. I write articles, so I pin the ones with images there to drive traffic to the articles. I've read that it's really popular, so I tried it -- not only to drive traffic to my articles, but also to my blog postings.

I've only been on there for a couple months. I like the format and layout, but don't really have a whole lot of followers just yet. Social media networking gets to be so time consuming, so I only devote about an hour a week to updating my boards. I spend another half-hour a week or so commenting on other people's boards and repinning some of their stuff to my boards.

Being that it's a very visual format, it lends itself well to showcasing articles and blog posts - as long as people actually go beyond just looking at the pretty pictures.

Epicfied

Piniterest can be very amusing. I'll mess with it for a few days and then leave it for a week or so then the cycle starts again.
This let's all the really popular images you'll just continue to see cycle out.
I've found great recipes from Pinterest as well as some really funny stuff.
I sometimes "pin" things but not normally. I usually don't even repin things.
I'll bookmark them or send them to people if I feel it's worth it.

QuirkyJessi

I do. I mostly used it for some marketing purposes before and now I've lost interest again. There's soooo much there to see, so I feel like it's hard to focus in on any given thing. I could waste hours there and never accomplish anything, I think.

Sugarhill

I think the new app that they are building for Android will manage to keep a lot of interest in it for a little longer. Once people can use it any and everywhere, that will make it that much more indispensable.

dexterlablab1

I'm considering using this.

I'm looking to put maybe 2 more social buttons onto my site. This could be one of them.

Sugarhill

I've never even gone to look at the site, to be honest. Everything that I've heard about it sounded like OneNote from Microsoft and there was no need for me to have an online and offline notebook. I may look at it once the app comes out. If I can use it on my NookColor, then I will really consider it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.