Favorite Browser Addons & Extensions?

jmsben12

What are your favorite Addons/Extensions for browsing the web?

I couldn't live without Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar plus. I browse the internet, a LOT. In fact, I suft the web so much in fact that I accumulate so many bookmarks that it's convenient to have them as little icons in a toolbar right under the website name.

Also couldn't go without Webmail Notifier to tell me when I receive an important email, and Download Helper to download videos.

Those are the 3 core extensions I use, what are your favorites?

Sugarhill

For Firefox I must have Colorful Tabs and Tab Counter. I think I used to have a few more in use, but I keep it simple for the most part.

dirtydog

I use Chrome and Opera almost exclusively; I switched from Firefox when it started slowing my computer down (I did have some favorite add-ons on it though). On Opera I can't live without Lastpass since I am forever forgetting passwords LOL On Chrome, which I keep pretty stripped down these days I really like my Add This for sharing websites and Dr.Web Anti-Virus Link Checker which checks Facebook links before taking me to the site. With so many viruses running around Facebook in the past I can't live without it.

Creaky

Admin
Creaky, what does Firebug do? I couldn't really decipher from the title alone.

It's for web development, lets you look at CSS, HTML & javascript problems on a site to track down problems. From the site

Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of web development tools at your fingertips while you browse. You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page

http://getfirebug.com/