Favorite Genre?

Silent

Graphic Designer
As we all listen to music; I would like to ask, what is your favorite genre in music?

My favorite is 'Classical' music.

Epicfied

My favorite genre varies. I love different varieties of metal and rock. I enjoy some pop and a little country.
There's other stuff like the occasional techno or things similar.
It all depends on my mood, the day, and what song it is.

youredthiswrong

I love rock, all kinds of it, from alternative to punk rock. I also like rock songs that combine electronic or classical music in it.

Jaja

Blues are my current favorites, though I'm just starting to get to know more about it, though it's always had a special spot on a corner of me; something you could retreat to for relaxation, thinking, etc. I have a habit of switching from one genre to another every so often. I'm also open to other genres, though I don't think it would hurt to at least have something special to hold on to. :]

mudrock

I like old school post hardcore and some metalcore. Hip hop I would listen to on occasion but it has been sort of growing on me.

Sugarhill

My favorite genre is R&B/Soul. It's what I grew up on and formed a love for music with. From there, there was the natural gravitation to pop and country and then a little later varying degrees of rock and rap music. I don't like enough jazz to say that I like jazz, but there are some artists that I will take the opportunity to listen to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.