Favourite show

Grimnir

I think New Girl might be my new favorite show on TV. I know it's only had one season and the start of it was a little rocky, but by the halfway point in the show I was laughing more than at any show on right now. All of the guys in that show are absolutely hilarious! It has a great charm to it and it's really light-hearted. It's the perfect show to watch after a long day.

How I Met Your Mother used to be my favorite show, but I feel like lately it's just gotten too caught up in drama. It's not as funny as it used to be.

Creaky

Admin
I think New Girl might be my new favorite show on TV. I know it's only had one season and the start of it was a little rocky, but by the halfway point in the show I was laughing more than at any show on right now. All of the guys in that show are absolutely hilarious! It has a great charm to it and it's really light-hearted. It's the perfect show to watch after a long day.

How I Met Your Mother used to be my favorite show, but I feel like lately it's just gotten too caught up in drama. It's not as funny as it used to be.

I've just started watching New Girl, quite good so far. Also just watched The Newsroom, really enjoyed the 1st episode.

Sugarhill

I really don't have any favorites right now, but that is mainly due to how I watch TV now. Between the DVR and networks cancelling everything left and right, I usually let them release about 12-15 episodes before I'll even think about commiting to watching. So, I have "Smash" on the DVR and I simply need to watch the season. That is probably the most recent show that I am interested in.

ACSAPA

I love a British show called Misfits about a group of teenage delinquents working off their community service hours for their crimes, when they get hit by lightning and develop superpowers. What is a foulmouthed teenage delinquent supposed to do with superpowers? It's a lot to deal with and of course they abuse the powers at first.

I also love The Walking Dead, Community, 30 Rock, Flight of the Conchords and all the usual adult cartoons.