Firefox 14 released, download now

Creaky

Admin
Firefox is steamrolling ahead with its browser updates and Firefox 14 has just hit the shelves for Mozilla. This update does bring a couple of new features to the browser including that Google search now uses HTTPS, full screen support in OS X Lion and the Awesome Bar now auto-completes typed URLs.

Mozilla has been feverishly climbing through the build numbers and not everyone seems to enjoy the new direction. While Google also participates in this build number race, Microsoft has stuck to the traditional platform updates.

There are a number of other changes to the platform and you can see the entire change-log here. Let us know if you have any issues with the browser as the latest roll-out is looking good, so far, on our end.

[font=Segoe UI']Download: [/font]Firefox 14.0.1 for Windows[font=Segoe UI'] | 16.0 MB[/font]
[font=Segoe UI']Download:[/font] Firefox 14.0.1 for Linux[font=Segoe UI'] | 17.5 MB[/font]
[font=Segoe UI']Download: [/font]Firefox 14.0.1 for MacOS[font=Segoe UI'] | 31.0 MB[/font]

[font=Segoe UI']View: [/font]Firefox Website[font=Segoe UI'] | [/font]Release Notes

Sugarhill

They already flashed a little pop up on my computer saying that something was ready or coming or something when I am ready. :mrgreen: I don't even pay attention anymore. I only notice when they do something crazy like replace my home screen with a wall of tabs. Now, that was something that I had to figure out how to fix quickly as selecting tabs wasn't doing what I think they intended for me.

QuirkyJessi

Uh, didn't they just release Firefox 13 last month? I know they're trying to keep up to date with internet changes and constantly rolling out new updates, but sometimes it seems a little ridiculous.

Creaky

Admin
They do seem to be releasing new versions very quickly these days, not always a good idea.