Flickr

youredthiswrong

Does anyone here use Flickr to store photos in different albums? Do you like it or prefer other hosts like Photobucket?

Martee100

I always use imgur! I haven't used others so dont know about them! But imgur is simply awesome and freindly!

NewDCD

I use Imageshack. It's just easy to dump the pictures online and link them to those I want to see them afterwards. I think flickr doesn't really see that much use, as the competition had already established itself quite a bit earlier.

dexterlablab1

Honestly, the only reason I even started using Flickr was because I bought an apartment in Playstation HOME that has Flickr functionality.

youredthiswrong

I always use imgur! I haven't used others so dont know about them! But imgur is simply awesome and freindly!
I don't use imgur as a portfolio, but I use it to upload every random image I have. I don't have an account though, so I don't keep them. I call it Tinypic's successor (after they screwed things up with their CAPTCHA).

Creaky

Admin
Never used Flickr, never really seen the point as I don't upload photos to the net.

Epicfied

I've never used Flickr. Actually, I've not used a photohost in a long while.
I started uploading pictures I made and such rather than just found so I ended up on my deviantART more often.
At least with deviantART my art and photography is less likely to be stolen.

NewDCD

I guess someone should bust out the violin and start playing a song on Flickr's behalf...nobody ever seems to use it. Poor Flickr.

mudrock

Photobucket was my first and have been using it for many years. Razzi me beats them all out in my opinion. Razzi even has a chart showing the comparisons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.