Forum Theme

Creaky

Admin
What do you think of the forum theme, I know there are people who don't like the style. Have you seen a style better suited to the site, are you able to create one yourself.

Let us know what you think.

Bituser

I like the theme, although I have an idea for you that I usually use.
See the copyright in the footer? You have to have that,but if you search it in google you can instantly find phpbb powered sites, which hackers usually do to find your site and find vulnerabilities. What I usually do is just reword it such as putting more years in it or adding something to it that wouldn't show in a google search.
Don't know if you really care about it, but I always like to do it.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Bituser said:
I like the theme, although I have an idea for you that I usually use.
See the copyright in the footer? You have to have that,but if you search it in google you can instantly find phpbb powered sites, which hackers usually do to find your site and find vulnerabilities. What I usually do is just reword it such as putting more years in it or adding something to it that wouldn't show in a google search.
Don't know if you really care about it, but I always like to do it.
Just a quick note. With phpBB 3.0.8, they have fixed all known vulnerbilities on the forum software.
---

By the way, the theme is amazing.

Creaky

Admin
Updated the same day the new version came out.

Thanks for the comments on the theme again, was a lot of work but well worth it.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Updated the same day the new version came out.

Thanks for the comments on the theme again, was a lot of work but well worth it.
Well worth it. I hope to have a long run with this forum.

Creaky

Admin
So do i, got some minor changes to make to resolve a couple of problems. My main PC has died though with all the changes on so will be a few days yet.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
So do i, got some minor changes to make to resolve a couple of problems. My main PC has died though with all the changes on so will be a few days yet.
Well don't worry, take as long as you need. For one, we aren't going any where, and two, the forum looks great as it is. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.