Gears of War 3 overview & beta code giveaway #gears3beta

Creaky

Admin
Microsoft and Epic Games unleashed the Gears of War 3 beta this week.

The multiplayer first person shooter is available exclusively to those with an access code or to Bulletstorm Epic Edition owners on April 18. GameStop customers who pre-ordered a copy of Gears of War 3 will also receive access on April 25.

The multiplayer beta features three modes of game play:

• [*:1faj5j7g]Team Deathmatch – Each side has a number of shared respawns, the team that wins is the last man standing
    [*:1faj5j7g]Capture the Leader – Each team has a leader, the challenge is to capture the opposing team’s leader for a period of time to win a round
    [*:1faj5j7g]King of the Hill – Each team has to defend a particular part of a map for a period of time to win a round.
[more=http://www.winrumors.com/gears-of-war-3-overview-beta-code-giveaway-gears3beta/]winrumors[/more]

Silent

Graphic Designer
Sounds pretty cool. Though I've never really liked the XBOX360, Gears(first), was one of my all time favorite online-multiplayer games. Gears 2, for me, killed the Gears trilogy.

Creaky

Admin
Gears 2 was'nt very well received, hopefully this one will be better. I get to play the beta next week so will find out what it's like.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Gears 2 was'nt very well received, hopefully this one will be better. I get to play the beta next week so will find out what it's like.
Tell me what you think about he beta. I'd like to know about this!

Creaky

Admin
Silent said:
Creaky said:
Tell me what you think about he beta. I'd like to know about this!
Still waiting for a code, the company I ordered from didn't receive enough to send out to all pre-orders. Hopefully will get one today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.