Hello & Goodbye

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi!

I love these kinds of topics. It's so relaxing to post without thinking of that many rules. Though rules apply, you can still post without thinking about going off-topic.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Afternoon all, just been on the weekly food shop. What fun.
Hey! I love eating. It's one of the best parts of life! :lol: Though I seem never to gain weight. I am currently 117 pounds. My own girlfriend can even pick me up. She is only 95 pounds. :roll:

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Really do need to start doing something, been far too lazy recently.
I know what you mean. I am just lazy. Though I really need to start getting out more. School is about to end in exactly 76 days and I haven't gotten ready for a job. I am a senior. So I have to be prepared for the outside world.

Creaky

Admin
The outside world is not a nice place at the moment, no one seems to have any money and the economy is sh!t

Silent

Graphic Designer
I agree with you a lot. I am not up to that level, but I see it through my parents.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi everyone. I don't know if you're allowed to double post on such thread. It's a good afternoon here in the United States. How is everyone today?

Creaky

Admin
Post what ever you want in this thread, within the rules of course. It's early evening here in the UK, back to work tomorrow so will be disapearing soonish

Gamrpro

I'm kind of good. My weekend went by very fast because yesterday I was out all day. I wish I wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Post what ever you want in this thread, within the rules of course. It's early evening here in the UK, back to work tomorrow so will be disapearing soonish
Thank you for clarifying that Creaky.

Gamrpro

Hi gktime. I just finished eating my 2nd dinner for the night and now I'm just promoting my new discussion board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.