• 300Gb - 499Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500Gb - 999Gb

• 1Tb or over

• Total voters

Grumpy

I don't really download a lot, only really images and occasionally I'll download some music, never downloaded more than 10GB in one month I don't think but I could be wrong. :p

Creaky

Admin
Don't think I have ever been over 10Gb in a month, think I would have to be on 24*7 to manage that.

Wolfy

I download a lot of things, but they are usually small so I would say around 10 GB. Maybe more that, but shouldn't be less than 20GB unless I download something big like a program for school.

Gamrpro

I download 10+Gb a month. I used to do much more. But, I noticed I was getting TOOONS of viruses. Therefore, I try to limit the downloads and visit sites I trust.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I download 10+Gb a month. I used to do much more. But, I noticed I was getting TOOONS of viruses. Therefore, I try to limit the downloads and visit sites I trust.
Generally what do you download?

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I use to download softwares, free music, free movies. But now I try only to download only softwares.
Good. Free music/movies on the net usually has viruses. Plus, it is best to support the movies you'd like to watch so that it keeps coming!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.