Medals? Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi,

have you ever thought of getting the Medals mod? Which can be quite exciting for active members. They can ahieve medals for certain goals. Like posting a certain amount of posts.
---

The Ultimate Points mod isn't bad either. Though you will need something to spend the virtual cash on. Maybe like a forum shop? V.I.P passes? Etc. If you think this is a good idea. I can help you come up with somethings that will make it better. :)

Creaky

Admin
I've seen the Medals mod on a few other sites and have downloaded it so it may make an appearance over the upcoming holidays. I wont be adding anything like the Ultimate points mod though, personally I don't like that sort of thing.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
I've seen the Medals mod on a few other sites and have downloaded it so it may make an appearance over the upcoming holidays. I wont be adding anything like the Ultimate points mod though, personally I don't like that sort of thing.
The Medals Mod alone is perfectly fine! Thanks Creaky!

Creaky

Admin
Due to this MOD being abandoned at phpBB I have decided not to add it for the time being. If someone takes it over I'll reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.