New Englnad manager

Creaky

Admin
It looks like Roy Hodgson will be the next England manager, the FA have opened talks with him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17888928

Tecca_Nina

Meh

A lot of people are saying it should have been Redknapp, but I don't think he would have been a much better choice. After all, his tactics are telling his players to go out and play.

Unforunately England just does not produce a lot of top class managers. Most of them in the UK come from Scotland.

Creaky

Admin
At least he's got experience at international level, waiting to see who he names in his first squad next week. Still don't think we will win the Euro's though, will probably be the same old players.

Tecca_Nina

At least he's got experience at international level, waiting to see who he names in his first squad next week. Still don't think we will win the Euro's though, will probably be the same old players.
I'll tell you this, if I see Lampard at CM and Gerrard on the wing I am going to be very upset haha.

Tecca_Nina

Exactly. It would have been nice having Ferdinand able to play against Germany at the World Cup instead of bloody Upson.

Creaky

Admin
Exactly. It would have been nice having Ferdinand able to play against Germany at the World Cup instead of bloody Upson.
Never really been a fan of Ferdinand, provisional squad announced on Wednesday so will see who he's taking.

Tecca_Nina

Never really been a fan of Ferdinand, provisional squad announced on Wednesday so will see who he's taking.
I personally think over the last few years he's been by far the best English centreback but that's just me.

Another key thing will to see how he lines up the team for the two friendlies. It will either ease my fears or make me extremely worried for the tournament.

Creaky

Admin
Have you seen the squad Creaky? Absolute, absolute shambles.
Not really changed from any previous squads apart from a couple of new guys. Will wait and see what happens in the warm up games before passing judgement, perhaps he can get them playing better than previous manager.

Tecca_Nina

That's what my problem is. It's basically the World Cup squad, but with all of the core (minus Rooney) being two years worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.