Nokia reveals five new concept phones

Creaky

Admin
Yesterday, Neowin reported that next week Nokia will be holding an event in which they will discuss Symbian. Today, they have released a series of Nokia concept phones and like typical Nokia hardware many of them are very visually pleasing.

The concept phones come from the Nseries and were a follow up of their release of five similar concept phones last month.

The first named Nokia 82 Dragonfly, was designed by Reginald Shola Hingston and the first thing that is immediately noticeable is that it looks very good. There isn’t much information about the phone, however we know it comes with a very large screen, numeric keypad, camera and a navigation mechanism. Placed next to a dragonfly it becomes distinctively obvious that its looks live up to its name.
[more=http://www.neowin.net/news/nokia-reveals-five-new-concept-phones]Neowin.net[/more]

izerman

Creaky said:
Silent said:
Hmm. I can see Nokia trying to get up there with the other top dogs.
They have a long way to go, they used to be the ones to beat.
True but it was like they lost it all with the touch pohnes.
Can't do nothing but hope that they will catch up( i'm a finnish immigrant in sweden lol)

Creaky

Admin
I used to by nothing but Nokia, looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
I used to by nothing but Nokia, looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
I've only owned one Nokia and it was ok. So I am not to hype over what Nokia will come up with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.