Office 15 images show off "Moorea" and more

Creaky

Admin
Microsoft Office is a product that millions use everyday. Office is by far the de facto product when it comes to productivity and Microsoft has dominated the market in this area for years. But not wanting to let the product go stale like it did with Internet Explorer 6, they are currently working on Office 15.

While not the first images of the new productivity suite to leak out, the latest leak does show off a new application that is code named "Moorea". The image above shows the first look at the new application. Mary-Jo Foley suggests that it may be bringing back elements of the Courier project that Microsoft canceled many months ago, but an update later on her post suggests that it may be related to Microsoft Office Labs Canvas for OneNote.
[more=http://www.neowin.net/news/office-15-images-show-off-moorea-and-more]Neowin.net[/more]

Silent

Graphic Designer
Sounds quite interesting. I am a fan of Microsoft Office and even as a Mac user, I still use Microsoft Word 2011. Which is compatible with Mac-based systems.

Creaky

Admin
Office is probably one of the most used applications around, does everything I have asked of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.