PlayStation®Phone?

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi,

I was looking at some PlayStation® news, and stopped by a fairly odd article. Seems like Sony is going to release a new PlayStation®Portable.

Weird thing about it all is that it is going to be a phone.

Now, I don't know which carrier it will have, but I do know that the OS that will be running is GingerBread. Which is the OS for the Android phone. Therefore, the PlayStation®Phone will be working with Google.

Another thing that I predict is that the PlayStation®Phone MAY in fact have a Wifi-only version. Just like the iPhone, and iPod Touch. Which will expand the reach in terms of earning profit.
--------------------

What do you think about this? Do you think Sony is doing a good move here? Or do you think this is going to be the worst thing Sony has ever done?

Creaky

Admin
There are way too many phones out there already, can't see this working to be honest.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Agreed. If they do release this, I may get it. Only because I love to play my PSP, and because I like apps. lol

Creaky

Admin
From reading the things I've seen so far there doesn't appear to be a lot that distinguishes it from all the other devices out there. If they could come up with something unique, perhaps use it as a controller for the PS3, then it may do well. Otherwise it's just another mobile device at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.