Smash?

Silent

Graphic Designer
1,151
2
0
Have you ever thrown your control because of being angry at a game?

---

I've never done that. Though my brothers have.
 

gktime

Member
45
0
0
I have not done this, and am glad i haven't done it because that would easily break the controller
 

gktime

Member
45
0
0
I have not done this and I am glad I haven't. I don't want to break anything valuable because I am mad at an unimportant game
 

Creaky

Admin
3,469
15
38
gktime said:
I have not done this and I am glad I haven't. I don't want to break anything valuable because I am mad at an unimportant game
Got very close to doing this recently, managed to restrain myself though
 

Silent

Graphic Designer
1,151
2
0
Creaky said:
gktime said:
I have not done this and I am glad I haven't. I don't want to break anything valuable because I am mad at an unimportant game
Got very close to doing this recently, managed to restrain myself though
Was it on Crisis 2!? :lol:
 

Creaky

Admin
3,469
15
38
Silent said:
Creaky said:
gktime said:
I have not done this and I am glad I haven't. I don't want to break anything valuable because I am mad at an unimportant game
Got very close to doing this recently, managed to restrain myself though
Was it on Crisis 2!? :lol:
It was, yes. Got very frustrated trying to complete it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top