Tennis

Grumpy

Anyone here at GadgetBit play Tennis?

I used to play it a lot when I was like 16 or 17, now I don't play it so much as none of my mates are really into it, if they liked it then I'd probably be playing it a lot more... It's a great sport and I used to love playing it on a Saturday afternoon... Ah, it brings back memories! :D

Creaky

Admin
Used to play tennis when I was at school, not played for a long time now though. Used to play more in the summer months when Wimbledon was on.

Laura

I do, I used to play so much when I was 12 to 15 years old. It was my dream to be a professional player. I used to play 3 or 4 times a week and had 2 hours of physical training. So many good memories. When I changed of school, I stopped playing.

I missed it so much, I have recently started to play again, I try to play once or twice a week, but with the English weather, my work and everything, it has been hard these last three weeks. But I will begin to play again next week, hopefully with the sun coming back

Sugarhill

I used to play as a kid and actually had a knack for it, but I didn't have enough of an interest to pursue it seriously.

youredthiswrong

Used to as well. I started playing when I was about 12/13, and I loved it! I was a hardcore fan, watched every match I could. I went to practice for about 2 years and then stopped because of school. I still keep my racket and like playing it, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.