The Battle of the Big Three!

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi,

in this thread I would like to discuss which system is currently the most dominant. Of course this thread will be filled with opiniative answers. Yet I hope no flame wars will be caused.
---

My Opinion:

• [*:2bar0nms]XBOX360
    With Mircrosoft's XBOX360 I think it is the most less effiecient console out there. First of all with it's massive error message list such as 'Red Light', the console over-heating, faulty mother-boards, etc. I think this system is not the most dominant. Though there are somethings I like about the XBOX360. Things like, great game servers, and that's about it. :lol:
    [*:2bar0nms]Nintendo's Wii
    Of course this system is probably one of the most dominant systems out there but I find this system to only reach a partial of the gaming crowd. Though there are new games to explore with the new Wiimote, this also limits Nintendo from producing great games with the foundation of gaming...the remote controls. This system also reaches more towards family, and casual gamers.
    [*:2bar0nms]Sony's PlayStation®
    I think this system is the most dominant system. With many exclusive games such as Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, God of War, etc. the PlayStation® is only asking to be number 1. Which it is in my books. With free PSN, PlayStation® is fun online! There are so many things to say about PlayStation® but it seems like my time is up. (Class is ending).

Anyway, tell me which console you think deserves the number one spot.

Creaky

Admin
I have all 3 of them, use the 360 for virtually all gaming now though. I used the PS3 for games for a while but it's mainly a blu-ray player now. The Wii only gets used when my niece & nephew want to play on it.

gktime

I only have the wii, but really like it because it has games that i like and sports games. The xbox 360 and ps3 hardly have any games that i like

Demon_skeith

I only have 1 of the current gen consoles (ps3) and both DS lite and PSP.

in the handheld area, I say Nintendo wins it all since the DS lite has everything a person needs. While in the console area, I say sony dominates with it's power house PS3.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Demon_skeith said:

in the handheld area, I say Nintendo wins it all since the DS lite has everything a person needs. While in the console area, I say sony dominates with it's power house PS3.
Yes, we have a PS3 fan!

Demon_skeith

Silent said:
Demon_skeith said:

Yes, we have a PS3 fan!
ehhh, I would consider myself more of a PS2 fan.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Demon_skeith said:
Silent said:
Demon_skeith said:

Yes, we have a PS3 fan!
ehhh, I would consider myself more of a PS2 fan.
You're still a PS fan. :)

gktime

I only have one of this gen consoles, the wii. I like it better than the other systems because the Wii has more games that I like, games that aren't on the xbox and ps3.

Creaky

Admin
gktime said:
I only have one of this gen consoles, the wii. I like it better than the other systems because the Wii has more games that I like, games that aren't on the xbox and ps3.
The Wii does have some good games, not to keen on the controller though

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
gktime said:
Same here. I love it the games just not the controllers. That's why I have a classic controller! :D

Creaky

Admin
Silent said:
Creaky said:
gktime said:
Same here. I love it the games just not the controllers. That's why I have a classic controller! :D
Never got round to buying that one, should do I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.