The Forum Rules

Creaky

Admin
The Forum Rules

This forum has a set of rules, that all member should follow. Follow these rules and you will be just fine.

New members
New members will be subject to post moderation for their first 3 posts. This basically means that your first 3 posts will need to be approved before they show in the topic.

No Abusive Language
Do not be abusive to any other members of this forum by swearing at them or calling them by any inappropriate names. Anyone found using abusive language will be given a warning.

No Spamming
This means that you shouldn't posts lots of useless or irrelevant post that has nothing to do with the topic you are posting in. If nay of the staff see any spam, they will be deleted and you may also get a warning for it.

PM's
The private messaging feature allows you to send PM(private messages) to other members in private. Anyone that is found using this feature may get a warning. Also sending abusive messages will also result in a warning.

No Bumping Old Topics or Threads
No posting in threads that have not been posted in for more than a month, unless you have said so in your previous post.

Bumping Every 24 Hours But No Double Posting
Note that you are allowed to post again if there hasn't been another post made by another member, but this is every 24 hours. Also, you are not allowed to double post, if you do this on a quite a few times you will be warned.

3 Word Rule
Your post must contain atleast 3 words, this is so that we don't get so many spam posts. If you are found breaking this rule you will be warned. If you are 1 or two words short then type '3 word rule'.
Please not that this rule does NOT apply in the 'Forum Games section.

No unsuitable images in avatars or sigs are allowed. If you are not sure if an image is suitable or not, send me a PM. Sigs that stretch the forum template will be removed without any notice.

All members have 3 chances and after the 3rd warning you will be banned.

For breaking a rule you will get a warning or sometimes more than 1 warning or even a ban straight away depending on the rule broken.

Report a post
If you found a user breaking any of the forum rules, then report their post and any of the admins or moderators will deal with it and necessary action will be taken, whether thats locking or deleting the thread or warning the user.
The report button is located on the top right hand side of the post. The report button has a picture of an exclamation mark and when you go over it with the cursor it should say 'Report this post'.

Illegal content
Any links to illegal content, warez sites etc, will be removed immediatly. You may also receive a warning or be banned.

These rules may be changed at anytime with any notice. Please go by the rules.

Thank You

sherlockbones

I've double-checked the rules but didn't see this in the new version-- are we allowed to post in old topics now (1+ months old)?

Also you've accidentally left out the "c" in "staff complaints." :)

Silent

Graphic Designer
sherlockbones said:
I've double-checked the rules but didn't see this in the new version-- are we allowed to post in old topics now (1+ months old)?

I think Creaky wouldn't mind us posting on topics that are old. I mean of course it isn't on the rules. Plus, this wouldn't be a mess till GB gets a bigger user-base.

Also be sure to check the rules page! :)

Creaky

Admin
sherlockbones said:

The above are outdated now, new version can be found here. The link is in the More drop down at the top.

faq.php?mode=rules

Posting in old topics isn't a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.