The General Discussion Thread.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Hi,

this thread is for members to stop and talk about their day, etc.
---

Currently, I am in my 'Introduction to Business' class. Which is quite boring. Thought I stopped by and make a couple of post here and there. :D

Creaky

Admin
Just got home from work, been told today we may not have jobs come March 2011 :cry:

Creaky

Admin
I doubt it will. I work for the NHS and the Government has decided to make some major changes. Just got to wait and see the final plans.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Well, aren't they assuring your economic safety by helping you find another job?

Creaky

Admin
Job front all sorted now, the IT department is being taken off the at risk list. No more worries on that front :)

Creaky

Admin
After being told just before Christmas that my job was safe, now been told I am being made redundant. Got to start looking for a new job now :x

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
After being told just before Christmas that my job was safe, now been told I am being made redundant. Got to start looking for a new job now :x
You have to be kidding me! That's just wrong. :evil:

Creaky

Admin
I know, nothing I can do about it though and I'm not the only one in this position. It's decent enough pay out though so should keep me going for a few months until I find something else.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Finished work today, a day earlier than I expected. Just need to find a new job now.
I need to find a job as well. Tuition fees aren't going to pay itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.