1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to GadgetBit!

We are a community of technology enthusiats.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

The most innovative toothbrush you'll ever own

Discussion in 'General Software' started by youredthiswrong, Jun 10, 2012.

1. youredthiswrong

youredthiswrong New Member

Watch the video here: http://mashable.com/2012/06/10/power-fountain-toothbrush/

Would you buy it?

2. Creaky

Creaky Admin

That's actually a good idea, probably would get one of them.

3. mudrock

mudrock New Member

I like that idea a lot. I have never been into the toothbrushes that require batteries and always stick to the classic. I find that $22 isn't bad but I'm sure that other companies will follow suit and the price will go down.

4. Epicfied

Epicfied New Member

The idea's good but I wouldn't use it in all honesty. I do stick to the classics though.
    $22 is kind of expensive for me for a toothbrush granted I'm sure it will dropin price at some point.

5. QuirkyJessi

QuirkyJessi New Member

I've seen this a few times now and still think it's rather silly, heh. I think kids would have a blast with it, but they'd also likely make a huge mess. And adults? I mean, if you really want to rinse your mouth out as part of your teeth brushing routine, what person wouldn't already keep a small cup in the room anyway?

6. Laura

Laura New Member

i don't know. I am not to the point where I need assistance to rinse my mouth. I use a glass and it's enough :D .