Twitter

Creaky

Admin
I use it mainly for following other people and tweeting the odd thing from here.

Silent

Graphic Designer
TheNavigator said:
Yes I use it to advertise my forum and to announce news :)
Twitter is a good way to keep things flowing. Only if you have a lot of followers.

Creaky

Admin
I'm up to 10 followers at the moment, only 2 of them are people I know the rest are random people.

Silent

Graphic Designer
TheNavigator said:
Badly, have only 2 :(
You don't get thousands of followers overnight. Just be patient and advertise as usual.

On that note that is one thing I like about GadgetBit, though we are not a big community(yet), Creaky as administrator shows how patient he is. Which is a big plus on my list. Usually people tend to close down sites due to poor activity the first week.

Creaky

Admin
Silent said:
TheNavigator said:
Badly, have only 2 :(
You don't get thousands of followers overnight. Just be patient and advertise as usual.

On that note that is one thing I like about GadgetBit, though we are not a big community(yet), Creaky as administrator shows how patient he is. Which is a big plus on my list. Usually people tend to close down sites due to poor activity the first week.
Thanks for that, cant see the point in closing a site if it doesn't work within a few weeks. Things like this can take a while to get going.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Thanks for that, cant see the point in closing a site if it doesn't work within a few weeks. Things like this can take a while to get going.
Yes! :) There is a lot of potential on this forum. I hope to see it grow very big!

Gamrpro

I don't use Twitter anymore actually. I only used it a while back when it was newer. I then switched to Facebook.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I don't use Twitter anymore actually. I only used it a while back when it was newer. I then switched to Facebook.
Do you tend on getting back on Twitter?

Gamrpro

Actually, no I don't. I'll stick with Facebook. If a new social network is built I'll probably give it a test and see if I like it.

Gamrpro

I know people it takes pride to create a new social network. Why? You have a lot of competition! Facebook, MySpace, hi5, Twitter. Man I wouldn't create one myself.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I know people it takes pride to create a new social network. Why? You have a lot of competition! Facebook, MySpace, hi5, Twitter. Man I wouldn't create one myself.
Still. I would take any forum over any social network.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.