Updated Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamrpro

Hey I'm pretty sure this style has an update to it. I've seen a site with the updated one and I think this one should too. Just a suggestion. :D

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
Hey I'm pretty sure this style has an update to it. I've seen a site with the updated one and I think this one should too. Just a suggestion. :D
One thing you should know is that this forum software is phpBB. The original forum software where this style was created is IPB. So there will be differences.

Gamrpro

:O Yea I was very confused when I saw that phpbb thing at the bottom. Wow that is very nice. I think I did see something to convert the skin to a different forum software.

Creaky

Admin
The original skin does have a new version and a few things have been moved around. I have re-created most of it on a test site but don't like the changes, we will be sticking with this version.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
The original skin does have a new version and a few things have been moved around. I have re-created most of it on a test site but don't like the changes, we will be sticking with this version.
If you need help just ask me! I'd love to help, I know tons of HTML and CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.