What Apple devices do you, or relatives own?

Solice512

I personally own only a iPhone 3GS, I have no intention of upgrading or purchasing the 4 or 4s as there's not many advantages to it, compared to the 3GS. My brother owns a Macbook Air and an iPhone 4S, my step-father owns an iPad 2 and an iPhone 4S, which he and my mother shares.

What Apple devices do you, and/or relatives own?

aditk8149

My brother, and myself, are satisfied with the iPod Touch we have! ;)

My sister, however, wants to buy the iPhone 3GS as her new gadget, so we'll be welcoming another Apple Family Member in our family!

Sugarhill

None. At least none that I know of. My sister might have something, but she's never mentioned. I've never owned an Apple device or computer. There have been times when I thought I wanted one and was really looking into getting a computer or laptop, but I never pulled the trigger. Their stores are always interesting though.

youredthiswrong

None! Apple products are not really popular in my country. They're extremely expensive and people prefer to go for Androids or BlackBerries. I only know 2 people who both have the iPhone 3G, but they're not relatives.

Laura

I am an Alien. I have nothing from Apple and never had. Not that I don't want to, since those old coloured MC computers there was 15 years ago, I always have wanted one of their product but never had enough money for that. Hopefully soon I will have a Mac book

QuatreHiead

I absolutely refuse to get an iPhone, I draw the line there. I don't tend to like Apple, but for some strange reason I have found myself owning a 1st Gen iPod Touch, 2nd Gen iPod Touch and iPad 2. Prior to all of these I got the one thing of interest was a iPod classic, but a much older model that what has been on shelves, it is the first to have video capability I believe. It's still running so I refuse to replace it, although I do have to manually reset it a lot because it freezes.

But, out of that list there have only been 2 that I have purchased, that first iPod touch and the classic iPod, both were actually Christmas gifts, so I didn't even purchase them technically. (best way to do it I have always thought!)

Like some of you have said here, I also refuse the idea of upgrading. I was lucky that when I got the iPad 2 the company handing it out was willing to wait for the new release so I ended up with one that had camera capability. I was so irritated for everyone when I heard about that. The turn around for having a camera and not was a little suspicious. Especially since an iPod touch with a camera had already been released. Sucked up a lot of money off of people with that first iPad.

androidgeek

bought iPad 2 32 GB version last year in August month.
Device is running smoothly since that time. I hardly needed to carry laptop with me while travelling because of iPad. there are many more advantages of this tablet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.