What camera do you have?

Epicfied

Photography can be captured with the most expensive camera out there or with the cheapest camera phone.
We all have our preferences though. Most go for a camera over the phone, obviously.

What camera do you have?
Is it the camera you want?

I have a Canon PowerShot SX210 IS...
Sadly, it's not in working condition and needs to be called in on the warranty.
I'm not sure what happened.

youredthiswrong

I never take any good photos :p I own a Samsung Lumix digital camera but rarely use it. I take most of my photos with my Motorola Defy (5.0 MPx camera with flash). Works much better than my older VGA camera used to, lol!

Creaky

Admin
I'm not really a great photographer, only have a cheap compact camera these days. Even that doesn't get used that often any more.

Epicfied

You guys should really pick up photography more if you enjoy it. :)

I never take any good photos :p I own a Samsung Lumix digital camera but rarely use it. I take most of my photos with my Motorola Defy (5.0 MPx camera with flash). Works much better than my older VGA camera used to, lol!
I'm not really a great photographer, only have a cheap compact camera these days. Even that doesn't get used that often any more.

Creaky

Admin
I used to take a lot of photos but lost interest, may have to start taking the camera around with me again.

QuirkyJessi

I currently use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2 like this:

While I wouldn't mind getting into photography more, my main focus with cameras right now is having something compact enough to fit in my pocket but still able to produce a good shot. This one seems to fit the bill.

NewDCD

I just use my phone's camera...it's a Samsung Galaxy Ace. I have no money to afford a standalone camera, and I was pleasantly surprised by how my phone's camera is actually really really good!

QuatreHiead

[font="Arial""]I own a much older Sony camera (12x zoom, Cybershot, 6.0 megapixel, super steady shot DSC-H2) that was on clearance, but it appears to do pretty well. For some reason I can't figure out it doesn't appear to hold battery power efficiently as it once did. I should look into that, but it eats through all of my rechargeable batteries very quickly. I'm usually a big fan of Sony products and find they last a considerable length of time. It is very disappoint the way this camera has turned out. However, since it was a clearance item previously on display, it is hard to say. [/font][font="Arial""][/font]

Sugarhill

Currently, I have a Casio Exilim EX-S600. I originally bought it for one specific thing and didn't even expect to keep it, but I enjoyed it so much that I kept it. I do wish that I took more pictures with it as it does take really good pictures. Maybe that is what I try to do this summer: get out and take some pictures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.