What device do you listen to your music on?

RockTalk

So what device do you listen to your music on? I generally use my laptop or my iPod if i'm on the go.

Tecca_Nina

I use my blackberry. I should get an iPhone so I can hold more songs at a time. Used to have one but don't know where it went.

Creaky

Admin
My iPod touch is a first generation device which is now plugged in my car all the time, need to get a new one for everyday use.

Remppp

Well, when I'm at home I listen to music on my Mac, the app is Sonora. (A beautiful little replacement for that bulky iTunes) And when I'm on the go, I use my iPod Shuffle, or my phone.

youredthiswrong

I rarely use my laptop to play music anymore. I always like using my cellphone, even though I should get an equalizer to make things sound louder and clearer (like on Winamp).

dexterlablab1

I always use my android for stuff like that. No need for me to buy an Ipod for something like that when I can very well just use my phone instead.

dexterlablab1

I'll be doing the same once I get a new phone, making sure its got plenty of storage.

Yeah really, it's like why carry about a bunch of different devices just to say "I have this". I'd rather have one or two devices that can just do it all for me and not carry a bunch of tech with me everywhere I go as if I was some living radioshack with legs.

Epicfied

I usually listen to music on my computer. I watch videos/listen to videos on Youtube but I mainly use iTunes.
I choose iTunes over most media players just because I can connect my iPod to it.

I always have CDs in my car ready to play. If I'm sick of those, I switch to the radio.
When I'm away from ym car and my computer, I usually use my iPod.

Jaja

My phone. Well, most of the time then, on my computer, but nowadays, just on my phone. Mine doesn't really support .mp3, .mp4 - basically, it just supports .3gp, that's why I have to convert them manually whenever I have to go through the daily ritual of adding more songs to my phone, it's outdated, but for a 2003 phone, it's pretty practical.

mudrock

I have an ipod and iphone but I don't use my ipod anymore solo. I only use it in my car. I know only listen to music on my computer.

Sugarhill

When I'm on the go, I'll listen to my ZuneHD and yes, I do have a separate smartphone. When I am at home, I'll listen to music through my computer on those speakers. I have a real sound system, but most of my collection are MP3s now and I can't play them that way. I'm thinking about getting better computer speakers.

Svoboda

Surprisingly enough, it would be my iPad. I use it to stream Pandora, IHeartRadio, TuneIn and several other apps.

QuirkyJessi

I'm pretty much always at my computer and listen to music there. If I'm away, I will occasionally have some old music I can play on my phone. As in, I added it to the phone when I got it and then forgot where I put the cord, so never added anything new, ha! It's there if I'm desperate, though.

dirtydog

I listen to music on my iPhone, I have an MP3 player but I never even bother to use it anymore. I like the ease and the variety available on the iPhone, I listen to podcasts, music I've downloaded, radio, and even class assignments that I have in Dropbox.

streakanime

I go with my laptop, desktop or mp3 player. I was never really an Apple girl, so I never invested in an iPod.