What headphones do you use?

Epicfied

When you're listening to your favorite songs, your music, etc, what headphones do you use?
If you have an iPod, did you stick with those headphones, or did you upgrade?
What're your favorite brand of headphones?
Discuss.

NewDCD

I buy Maxell Jelleez in bulk, as the audio quality is pretty good and I can get them for about $3 a pop. Why in bulk? Well, all earphones I use tend to die on me...as in cable damage makes one of the sides go mute, eventually. I once had some pretty good $40 Sennheisers, but they died after a year and a half as well...I use my headphones A LOT.

dexterlablab1

I'm cheap. And I mean SERIOUSLY cheap. So I pretty much have the same old Creative Media Blaster headphones I've been using for the past 5 years.

OmarFW

I use these. They're my favorite small form factor headphones and the sound quality is great.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665376501#specifications

youredthiswrong

I use earbuds most of the times, usually the ones that came together with my cellphone - they sound much better than a Phillips pair I bought a few years back. I use both, though.

Jaja

Mine just broke a few weeks ago, and the song of our people solely depends on the stability of the speakers of the netbook as of the moment. :p I'll try getting separate headphones for my computer and for my mp3's and cellphones next time. :\

Kanen is on the top of my list, currently. Both for Mp3 earphones and for headphones. :)

I'm cheap. And I mean SERIOUSLY cheap. So I pretty much have the same old Creative Media Blaster headphones I've been using for the past 5 years.
Past 5 years? You're not kidding! Dang, you're pretty good at keeping things in order! That's a pretty long life for some headphones! You must be really that tight with your things, you can say I'm rather impressed. :)

Epicfied

I'm usually cheap about head phones as well unless it's my headset/mic for the computer.
I tend to get $10 head phones and they last for forever and a half then get broke (like by my friend -.- ).

mudrock

I am using AKG k518 headphones.

I had them for about 2 months. You can get them for about $60, I got them on sale for 30. They are really bass heavy though.

dexterlablab1

Mine just broke a few weeks ago, and the song of our people solely depends on the stability of the speakers of the netbook as of the moment. :p I'll try getting separate headphones for my computer and for my mp3's and cellphones next time. :\

Kanen is on the top of my list, currently. Both for Mp3 earphones and for headphones. :)

Past 5 years? You're not kidding! Dang, you're pretty good at keeping things in order! That's a pretty long life for some headphones! You must be really that tight with your things, you can say I'm rather impressed. :)

lol well, I have a bunch of other things to spend money on. I can't get myself TOO invested in simple headphones. The way I see it, as long as the sound comes out, that's all I need :). They can be as old as they want to be as long as they work.

NewDCD

I'd like to be able to get some high-end headphones. Can't buy Jelleez in bulk anymore, they raised the price to almost twice the price I got them from...so I think it'd be better to try and invest in more durable phones.

isao21

I Currently use the earphones that comes with the iPhone. I like the sound quality, and the fact that I can change the volume without having to unlock my phone again. I also like how it has a mic in it, so you can answer calls and speak without having to lift the phone up to your ear.

QuatreHiead

[font="Arial""]Like most, I am cheap and use a pair of earbuds that are reasonably priced. Typically on sale, if I am in a bind and need them quick I resort to whatever the dollar store seems to have around. I have gotten away with sticking to a pair by Sony on sale since I discovered the cheap ones don't last. I believe I paid about $6 for them all together. [/font]

[font="Arial""]I found Apple brand headphones break down easily, it's quite frustrating since they are expected to have much better quality. [/font]

[font="Arial""]However, what I prefer is to use speakers to listen to my music aloud. Sometimes the way the surround sound effect translates into headphones is very bothersome and causes me to shudder or twitch at the uncomfortable sensation it creates. Difficult to explain but I have a couple of songs that have that effect on me. [/font][font="Arial""][/font]

Sugarhill

I have a pair of Sennheiser CX500s. It took a lot to get me to use earbuds, so I needed something that would be both very comfortable and sound great. I wasn't too shocked over the sound, but the comfort has been amazing. I still prefer over the ear headphones and if my player had Bluetooth, I'd use the pair of Rocketfish that I have, but the Sennheisers are great.

aditk8149

I'm not that into buying headphone for my PC! I have bought a nice earphone for my phone, that is why, I hardly need any headphone!

But, still, for voice chats and all, I use a simple Intex headphone with bass boost! ;)