• 31Mb - 50Mb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51Mb - 100Mb

• Over 100Mb

• Total voters

Gamrpro

Haha! Well I guess you better switch to Road Runner. Its a good one but it just frustrates me sometimes.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
Haha! Well I guess you better switch to Road Runner. Its a good one but it just frustrates me sometimes.
We don't have Road Runner in the US. At least not in my area.

Gamrpro

I live in the US lol! I live in California. I'm shocked you don't. Do you have Comcast? It's the same as Road Runner.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I live in the US lol! I live in California. I'm shocked you don't. Do you have Comcast? It's the same as Road Runner.
No, I use 'Boost' which is an Optimum Online service for internet. Which is good.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
Hmm never heard of that. That is a weird name for an ISP lol. Does it provide only Internet?
No it provides phone for the US, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc, and it is unlimited calling. It also provides TV service with over 1,000 channels and internet(Boost).

Gamrpro

Wow! That sounds like a LOT of channels and great service. We have an ISP that provides TV service and has only 999. I've never heard of one over 1k!

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
Wow! That sounds like a LOT of channels and great service. We have an ISP that provides TV service and has only 999. I've never heard of one over 1k!
I've never heard of something shorter than that! :lol:

Gamrpro

Man my current ISP only has like 200+ channels...The rest of the channels are plain junk (music stations).

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
Man my current ISP only has like 200+ channels...The rest of the channels are plain junk (music stations).
We have about 30-35 music stations I believe. Not sure.

Gallitin

I'm on roadrunner, I get 30mb down, but only 1mb up. I wish we had better deals on internet here like Europe. I have a friend over there on a 100mb connection for 35/month. Mines 65/month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.