Who has used an iPhone?

Grumpy

I want to know, out of all of you guys here, who has used an iPhone?

I have used one but don't actually own one, my friend does and I use his when at Uni, I think they're quite cool and if I had the spare cash I'd get myself one. :)

What about you?

Creaky

Admin
I don't own one but used one at work. It seems very similar to my iPod touch only with the phone bit added on. I actually prefer the Android OS, seems more user friendly to me.

Wolfy

I haven't used and of the actually phone texting and calling features, but I have used my friends iPhone when looking at his apps and music. I think it is great, and now that is on Verizon, I am putting it down as the one of the two phones I want when I am eligible for a new phone.

Creaky

Admin
My contract has another year left to run, I'll see what the next version has to offer when I can upgrade.

Silent

Graphic Designer
I've used the iPhone 4. Which I fell in love with. Though I think I will stick with my HTC phone.

Gamrpro

I've used an old one but not the newest. I'd like to see some improvements! Possibly I'll buy my own soon.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I've used an old one but not the newest. I'd like to see some improvements! Possibly I'll buy my own soon.
Check out the iPhone 4. It is very much improved!

Gallitin

I use it about every 5 minutes for something. I couldn't function without it, if you get one you will not be disappointed.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gallitin said:
I use it about every 5 minutes for something. I couldn't function without it, if you get one you will not be disappointed.
Assuming you have one, I'd like to know is your iPhone unlocked?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.