Will Angry Birds madness ever end?

dexterlablab1

I remember around 2 years ago. We used to all sit back and say things like "Angry birds is just a fad". I use to say it myself even. But now it seems like the Angry Birds craze is ever growing. Now it's at the point it's far beyond simple androids and Iphones. Now it's even on home systems like the ps3 and 360. And to add to that, they even have merchandise like shoes, backpacks, lunchboxes, and even bed sheets.

Does anyone think Angry Birds mania will end? And if so, when?

Sugarhill

I guess I don't see why it should have to stop if a lot of people are still enjoying the games. I'll be interested to see how the game translate on the consoles. I haven't finished the first one, but if I can get a free version of any of the subsequent ones, I grab them and leave them there for when I get to them. They are quick bursts of fun, so I have no problem with them.

Creaky

Admin
I used to play Angry Birds all the time, think I got a bit addicted. Not played it much recently though.

Sugarhill

Well, now Rovio has put out a new game that seems to be taking off in Amazing Alex. At least, they won't be called one hit wonders, even if they recycle the basic foundation of the game a bit. I don't know how they'll be able to put Alex in different variations of what appears to be his house though.

Creaky

Admin
Well, now Rovio has put out a new game that seems to be taking off in Amazing Alex. At least, they won't be called one hit wonders, even if they recycle the basic foundation of the game a bit. I don't know how they'll be able to put Alex in different variations of what appears to be his house though.

Didn't know they had a new game, will have to check it out.

Sugarhill

From what I've been told, it is better than Angry Birds and they have a built in waiting audience, so I know it will be a hit. I'm waiting for Amazon to give it away for free before giving into it. They normally give away Rovio games and I don't suspect that this will be any different.

ACSAPA

Every game trend eventually ends. People get bored with things and move on. If you're over age 30, you can probably remember a lot of fads in video games and technology that came and went.