Worst movie?

Silent

Graphic Designer
Creaky said:
Can't say I've ever heard of that one.
Don't watch it. Just listen to the plot. I will be discret on this topic.
---

This girl, basically believes in absent from any kind of sexual intercourse. Though shortly enough she discovers that she has 'teeth' in her personal area. She almost got raped and her body reacted to the 'situation' and it bit the guys personal area completely off.

That's basically the whole entire movie. More scenes with these kinds of 'problems'. That's all.

To me it's stupid. By the way this was considered a 'horror' movie.

Gamrpro

The worst movie I've seen was The Last House on the Left. Why? In the movie they show you a man raping an innocent girl. I hated it!

Gamrpro

I know but man its just sick! I hated all the actors who acted in that movie after I saw it. I'd never recommend seeing it.

Silent

Graphic Designer
Gamrpro said:
I know but man its just sick! I hated all the actors who acted in that movie after I saw it. I'd never recommend seeing it.
Hmm. I see you are very sensitive to the subject.

ACSAPA

I thought Stay Alive the video game movie with Frankie Muniz sucked. I hoped it would be somewhat okay because it's about a video game that kills anyone who plays it, but it was really, really bad.

Basically if you see your character get killed in the game ,you die, so it was a Final Destination rip off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.